Monday, November 1, 2010

Tonto Fish Hatchery


On our way back from Show Low we decided to stretch our legs at Tonto Creek! Garrett LOVED the water and was so excited to put his pudgy little toes in the water, even it was a little chilly! ha ha He would just laugh and laugh! Lacy lost a flip flop in the creek (Kaylee rescued it) but Lacy was still upset about almost loosing her shoe and she refused to get back in the creek! ha ha



We also drove up to the Tonto Fish Hatchery. Lacy and Kaylee got such a kick out of seeing all the fish, and feeding them!


My 3 little sweethearts!


Okay, I HAD to take a picture of this! Jared says it isn't pronouced the way it looks (CRAPPIE) but I don't care...it's a "Crappie" fish to me! ha ha ha ha


Garrett chewing on his favorite snack...grandma's shoulder!


Kaylee & Lacy checking out the fish

My sweet little dude!

Lacy throwing out the food to the fishes. Lacy loved seeing the fish go nuts when she fed them! ha ha






No comments: