Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Pictures

Happy Fall Y'all! Jared had to work so I thought it'd be fun to go get pictures of just me and the kiddos! Jared was very happy to be off the hook to take pictures, but don't worry...I'll get him soon to have pictures with us! In the meantime check out the cute pictures of me and my little monsters!


LaNae - 30 years & Garrett - 6 months


Lacy would NOT take off my sunglasses so we could start taking pictures. ha ha ha She spent the rest of the photo shoot pouting. ha ha ha




LaNae, Lacy, Garrett & Kaylee

Toes!!
Big sister with her favorite little dude!


Lacy LaNae Petersen - 2 years old


Garrett has the most kissable nugget!


Kaylee LaShay - 10 years old


Playing with my little monkey!


Lacy was playing peek-a-boo in the old orchard that we were taking pictures in!


This picture is of Garrett laying on Jared's blanket. Jared's Grandma Crook made this blanket for him 16 years ago, and Jared sleeps with it every night :) It was made out of scraps of clothing from his aunts and uncles! :)




No comments: