Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Pictures


Okay so I'm too lazy to create a bunch of posts. So here what our summer was like in pictures. :) Since I had my hysterectomy this summer I was out of it most of the time, so I don't have a lot of pictures. Here's what I do have though!

3 little monkey sleeping in my bed! Miley (Jared's brother Michael's daughter), Garrett, & Lacy

Miley and Garrett
Garrett's first time in the johnny jump up..he loves it now but at first he wasn't sure what to think of it. ha ha

Look at who misses being the baby of the family? ha ha ha Lacy is so petite that she fits all of Garrett's play toys. My mom bought Garrett a 0-3 month outfit..and Lacy thought it was hers and put it on...and IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!! Scrawny little thing :)





Kaylee off to her first day of 5th grade! She is getting so big! I can't believe it!!!

Garrett's first taste of rice cereal. He prefers chocolate :)

Uncle Turd (I mean Wes) stopped by to see everyone.




Here is a peek into our nightly fight with Lacy. Garrett gets in the tub..and before I can turn around Lacy is getting undressed so she can get in too. But she stresses Garrett out splashing around and he doesn't like her to get in with him. So I have to tell her (every night) to wait until the baby is done and then she can have the bath all to herself!




And then I bend over to wash Garrett and when I turn around, guess who has completely forgotten everything I just said about waiting until the baby was out of the tub and is now completely nudie? ha ha



For Beth's birthday I surprised her and had Jan, Joyce, and Grandma Crook come into town. I had her open the door when they got here and she was so surprised! Beth was feeling a little homesick so it was good for her to see her family again! We all went out to eat at Tia Rosa's for dinner!

Jan Crook

Grandma Crook (Garrett was totally enthralled with her jade necklace! ha ha)

On Labor Day weekend Jared, Lacy, Garrett & I drove up to Joseph City for the Petersen Reunion. We stayed at a hotel in Holbrook and drove over to Grandma & Grandpa Petersen's to visit with everyone. Lacy had so much fun running around with her cousins and getting into mischief, and of course no one could put Garrett down! :) He especially loved his great uncle Dennis.



Here is me and Garrett out in Grandma Petersen's backyard.

Sandi (Jared's brother Will's new wife) and Garrett
Here are some cute pictures of Lacy and Garrett in Grandma Petersen's backyard






Aunt Debbie had the "grandma touch" and put Garrett fast asleep despite all the commotion around the house!

Me and Grizzly Adams..opps, I mean Jared

We have been to Holbrook a bunch of times but I guess this is the first time that Lacy has noticed the dinosaurs. Every time we drove past one she would get all excited so on our way out of town we stopped and let her take a picture next to the dinosaurs :)


Jared put Garrett in the kiddie pool out back. He LOVES being in the water!






Jared's son Devon came into town, so we decided to have everyone go to Butcher Jones Beach for a fun afternoon. Here is Grandma Donna, Garrett & Grandma Beth


Testing the waters



Grandma Beth going out into the lake with the kiddos. She got all the way in and they thought it was so fun to go swimming with her!

Lacy was a spaz and swam EVERYWHERE we had to keep a close eye on her because she has no fear of the water or of anything else for that matter. ha ha She had so much fun!!
Beth, me, Lacy, and Garrett out swimming



Kaylee and Grandpa LaMar playing board games while everyone got dinner ready. And Lacy is sneaking a soda pop! :)

No comments: