Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mohawk Baby!


Garrett was born with TONS and I mean TONS of hair! He is 2 months old and he had hair grown almost completely over his ears. So Beth got some scissors and trimmed his hair, but I wanted him to look like a little guy with faded sides, so I got some clippers and started going up his head...and OOOPS he was bald! Poor guy! I have many talents, apparently cutting hair isn't one of them!

Beth tried to trim up his hair and make it blend but he had big bald patches. :( I called Sherry to see if there was anything I could to so salvage it, and she suggested just shaving it all off because I had butchered his hair so bad :(

Then Jared came up with the idea to give him a Mohawk. At this point I was like "why not!" And it turned out freaking adorable! It gives him this little edge that is so cute on him. I tried to get better pictures, but he wouldn't let me take the bottle out of his mouth so I could pose him :)

2 comments:

Venessa said...

How cute I love it!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Super cute! Lovemohawks on little guys!! I'm thinking he looks like you... Which is odd since newborns tend to look like their daddys. Oh he is just too darn adorable!