Monday, January 3, 2011

Tub of Emotions

I was cleaning the kitchen and every time I'd turn around I'd trip on Garrett, who was wanting my attention. So I decided to fill up the sink and let him splash around while I straighten up the kitchen. He was so happy!!! Until....

Lacy came to see what he was doing. He cheerfully jabbered with her, but then she kept bugging in...notice the smile has disappeared....

Lacy, having troubles giving up her spot as the "baby" of the family, wanted to get into a sink bath too. When I explained she was too big, her little 2 year old mind immediately came up with the solution that she could put just her "piggies" in the water. ha ha. So I put her up on the counter...and take a look at the picture and see if you can tell if Garrett is happy with sharing his tub. ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: