Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our Master Bedroom!


TA DA! Here is our master bedroom that I redecorated. I painted the walls a Tiffany's blue. Then used black and white accents. I made the pelmet boxes with black fabric, then overlaid black and white striped fabric and embellished it with some ribbon. I use black drum lamp shades and tall lamp stands to lift the room higher.


The bedding is white raw silk with black flocked designs. Above our bed I hung black and white wedding pictures of us, with the vinyl design from our website www.vinylwallenvy.com that says "Will forever be in love with you"

So what do you guys think??? It's not really a decorating style that I've done before, but I'm in love with it!


2 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

gorgeous! I LOVE it! Seriously, when I buy a home you are helping me brainstorm! I LOVE the boxes, lamps, bedspread vinyl... heck, there isn't anything I dont love! The bedding is gorgeous! Not too much, not too little - just perfect!

Jaime said...

Oh I love it! I need you to come redecorate mine now! :)