Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Ready For Baby Garrett!


Milking my bedrest status I put Jared to work painting the baby's room! He also painted the crib and changing table. It was a lot of hard work getting things organized. THANK YOU JARED for helping so much around the house more and more! You are a sweet husband!

Here is a picture of Lacy surveying his handywork!

In addition to fixing up the baby's room Jared sealed off part of the garage so that I could set up my office for Wall Envy. Wes stopped by and was helping him hang the dry wall. Lacy grabbed her toy drill and got to work "helping". Here are some cute pictures!



1 comment:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

you're having a boy!!??? YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! I know I say this everytime, but I can't beleive how big the girls are! So pretty like their mamma!